In this gift guide I really tried to focus on toys that could be played with over and over again. I selected gifts that would spark your child’s imagination and make pretend play fun.
Cassidy loves to play dress up and some of these items she has already, some I ordered for Christmas.
1. Mermaid Blanket – How fun is this blanket? It comes in a few different colors and is perfect to have for watching movies on the couch or covering up during quiet time.
2. Pretty Pretty Princess Game – I had this game as a kid and loved it. If you aren’t fond of small pieces you might not like it but, I promise you Cassidy is going to freak out when she sees this. The game is inexpensive and the perfect addition to dress up.
3. VTech Camera – This was Cassidy’s birthday present and let me just say, it’s so much fun. She films vlogs, takes photos when we are out and about and it even comes with a green screen to create scenes using your imagination!
4. Princess Dress – Any type of dress up costume is perfect for Christmas. We keep a drawer of Cassidy’s outfits and she loves being able to walk around the house in a costume.
5. Playdoh Kit – I have seen these from quite a few sellers but I feel like this website has a great selection of kits for boys and girls. This takes playdoh to the next level by creating a themed box of items to add to the fun.
6. Dress up Shoes – This set is great to accessorize your dress up costumes! Super fun to walk around the house in. Cassidy loves having fashion shows.
7. Disney Inspired Dolls – Target has the cutest dolls and coordinating accessories out right now. Each doll is dressed according to a certain Disney princess. I love how they feature dolls with different skin tones, hair and eye colors dressed as the princess.
8. Usbourne Activity Books – the variety is insane and the quality for the prices is great. The kids always love getting these and they usually have an interactive element (stickers, moving parts, magnets etc.).
9. Disney Princess Doll House – First, this dollhouse is huge. Second, all of Cassidy’s Barbie’s and dolls call this home. It even sings a melody. Definitely a fun addition to your playroom.
10. Vanity – This is the most adorable gift. Cassidy has hers in her bedroom and keeps her “jewelry” in the drawers. She loves getting ready there. Great quality as well!
If you still need some more ideas, check out some of my other gift guides:
I don’t like reading a ton of fluff when I’m in search of the perfect gift, so Happy Holidays!