Not going to lie – I spent my whole vacation from work purging my house and pledging to not overdo it this Christmas season. & here I present to you, the first of many Christmas gift guides. I did try to keep quality items on here that inspired physical activity and creativity. Cassidy started gymnastics this year and she is obsessed with practicing her skills. She got her gymnastics mat for her birthday and hasn’t stopped using it. I love to see her dedication and joy when she practices.
This gift guide is inspired by Cassidy’s love for gymnastics and would be perfect for any child that loves the sport.
If gymnastics isn’t your thing, check out these gift guides, they will be out soon:
Gift Guide for the Creative
Gift Guide for Pretend Play
Gift Ideas for Gymnasts:
1. Gymnastics Bar : We plan to purchase this one for Cassidy for Christmas. If you are looking for one that takes up less space, you can find smaller ones on Amazon as well.
2. Lounge Wear : I always like to have Cassidy put a pair of joggers over her leotard so we can go out if we need to afterward. This cute matching set from H&M is a comfy option.
3. Leotards : I have so much fun buying leotards! You can find super cute prints on Amazon, for a little bit cheaper than Target. I love surprising Cassidy with a new gym outfit and a matching bow. She loves Unicorns and Elsa.
4. Simple Modern Tumblers : if you haven’t noticed already, I am obsessed with Simple Modern. Truly, they are really durable drink ware and keep her water ice cold. Check out these fun themed cups for boys and girls!
5. Hair Scrunchies : Rules in our gym is that hair has to be up at all times, so I like to be prepared with extra Scrunchies. Here are some fun Scrunchies that would make the perfect stocking stuffer.
6. Gym Mat : This is the mat Cassidy got for her birthday. She is obsessed and it’s excellent quality. The mat doesn’t slide and provides the perfect cushion for practicing in the house. It blows up just like an air mattress and can be deflated to store.
7. Gym Bag : Being prepared is really important when you’re rushing from school to after school activities. Packing a bag specifically for gymnastics is the perfect way to make sure you have what you need.
8. Usbourne Activity Books : These activity books are amazing and they have something for every kid and/or occasion. They allow for imaginative play and are perfect for long car rides or quiet time.
9. Gymnastics Beam : This beam was recommended to me but we don’t have it yet. What I like about these is that they are able to be stored away to save space. But it would be the perfect addition to the home gym.
I hope you were able to find inspiration in this Gift Guide for your little gymnast!
I’ve connected with some amazing bloggers to share some Very Merry Christmas Gift Guides! 🎄 Adults, kids, minimalist, spouses and more! Head to each of their pages to check out what they are sharing!