This gift guide was the most fun for me to put together and it has some really affordable gift options. We love arts and crafts and these gifts are great options for daytime activities for the kids.
Let’s get into the items!
1. Personalized Name Crayons – these are adorable and I’m probably not going to want these to be used, but either way how cool?! This is the perfect stocking stuffer as well, and can be customized to your liking.
2. Art Easel – We have one of these in our playroom and use it often. It can be used for painting, drawing, playing pretend and even a sign if you want to use it as decor for a special event.
3. Disney Princess Necklace Kit – Cassidy loves this kit, the beads and charms are great quality and the options are endless. Also a super easy activity for her to do independently.
4. VTech Camera – I included this on another gift guide as well, because we seriously love it. It’s the perfect option for the creative kid because they can literally make anything.
5. Light Up Tracing Pad – This is perfect for kids who love to draw. Makes tracing intricate pictures easy and is so much fun to play with.
6. Playdoh Kits – This was also featured in another gift guide, but genuinely I love the options on this site. Such a unique gift and perfect for any kid.
7. Magnatiles – We love Magnatiles. There are quite a few different kits but I linked the basic starter kit. We make skyscrapers, tents, houses etc.
8. Activity Book – Another repeat gift, but this book is great for practicing cutting and pasting skills.
Let me know what you think of this guide and check out some others as well:
Enjoy! I will see you in the next post.